Now that you're qualified, step up with Barden in Dublin
Every May/June and Sept/Oct the audit, restructuring, tax and consulting teams in accounting firms begin to empty. Some recently qualified accountants are promoted to Manager, but many move on to industry, making room for the next grad intake and the semi-seniors coming through the ranks in practice. So it has been and continues to be….
A large number of local and global businesses call Dublin home. Dublin hosts an impressive array of companies across financial services and industry with structures varying from global business hubs, to manufacturing/development sites to shared services centres to strategic business units, big and small and, of course, global HQ’s for Irish and US business.
Practice’s loss is industries gain. Every year companies large and small engage local partners like Barden to identify the best and the brightest from practice who are ready to make their first steps into Industry.
Most first steps out of practice are into financial accounting (where you learn the business) and from there into financial analysis and other activity. If you’re planning this move then be sure to check out the Barden Focus Guide for Recently Qualified Accountants here>>> . If you are finding it tough to make a decision or need advice on things like CVs or Psychometrics then the Barden Recently Qualified Accountant Series here>>> might be just what you’re looking for. Some of the most interesting roles we are working on in Dublin at the moment include:
- Financial Analyst – Pharma – Dublin South – 55-58K
- Financial Accountant – Energy – Dublin City – 55-58K
- Senior Financial Accountant – Pharma – Dublin City – 58K
- Financial Accountant – Aircraft Leasing – South Dublin – 50-55k
- Senior Accountant – Software – South Dublin – 55-60k
- GL Accountant – Technology – Dublin City Centre – 55k
- Group Financial Accountant – Healthcare – Dublin West – 55-58k
- Financial Accountant – FMCG – Dublin West – 50-55k
- Project Accountant – Retail – Dublin West– 55-60k
- GL Accountant – Pharma – Dublin City Centre – 50k
- Financial Accountant –Retail –South Dublin – 50-55K
- Financial Accountant – Utilities/Services – North Dublin – 50-60K
- Group Financial Accountant – Technology/Retail – South Dublin – 50-55K
- Management Accountant – Lifesciences – South Dublin – 55-60K
- Corporate Accountant – Financial services – Dublin City Centre – 50-55K
- Internal Audit – Insurance AND Property – Dublin City Centre – 50-55K
- Practice Manager – SME – Dublin South – 55-60K
- Corporate Finance Senior – Top 10 – Dublin City Centre – 55K
- Management Consultant – Big 5 – Dublin City Centre – 55-60K
- Project and Systems Manager/Consultant – Big 4 – Dublin City Centre – Neg
2018 will be a great year to define your future in finance. Make sure you know your options with Barden.
If you are looking at moving from your current practice in Dublin over the coming year be sure to get in touch with Elaine Brady (email@example.com), Siobhán Sexton (firstname.lastname@example.org), Ed Heffernan (email@example.com), Heather Gordon (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR Neil Murphy (nmurphy@Bbarden.ie) in Barden Dublin, all of whom specialise in the recently qualified accounting area.
If you are looking to move from Dublin back to Cork (or visa versa) after your training contract be sure to get in touch with Ed Heffernan (email@example.com) who has worked with accountants in both markets and will be able to help match your experience to your chosen destination.
If you are coming back from a bit of travelling and want to get access to the best opportunities in Dublin get in touch – we would be only too happy to help you get a head start on your future.
Not only are most of our recently qualified accountant recruitment team in Barden (meet our team) accountants just like you, we have all been trained in the Barden Career Model (TM). This unusual blend of experience, knowledge and training allows us to provide a different type of recruitment service!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com and our recently qualified accountant recruitment experts will arrange a time that suits you to start planing your future.
(Got another question? Need a steer to keep you on the right track? Check out the Barden Newly Qualified Accountant Career Guide right here>>>)
At Barden we invest our resources to bring you the very best insights on all things to do with your professional future. Got a topic you would like us to research? Got an insight you would like us to share with our audience? Drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there!