It's a rare privilege to be trusted to shape the future finance leadership team in a global Irish Plc.... but it does happen!
Barden are #proud to have been retained by a significant Irish Plc to help build their global finance leadership team right here in Dublin…
The recently appointed CFO, in this hugely significant global business, has begun the journey of evolving their HQ finance team for the future. This evolution involves 2 key steps:
- Reorganization of the corporate and operations finance team across 4 strategic pillars and the appointment of a number of senior finance leaders to support the evolution of same.
- Investment in, and migration to, Oracle.
Following a number of internal promotions, Barden have been retained to identify a number of key senior finance leaders to join their team including:
- Group Financial Controller (see here>>>)
- Head of Financial Planning (see here>>>)
- Head of Accounting (see here>>>)
- Head of Supplier and Customer Payments (see here>>>)
- Head of Tax (see here>>>)
- Head of Treasury (see here>>>)
All of the above roles are key to the evolution of their international business and will ultimately form the bedrock for succession planning in the finance team over the coming years.
If you’re ambitions and want to take on a leadership role in one of Ireland’s greatest international success stories get in touch with Elaine Brady (email@example.com) and Elaine and her team will take it from there…..
At Barden we invest our resources to bring you the very best insights on all things to do with your professional future. Got a topic you would like us to research? Got an insight you would like us to share with our audience? Drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there!