There's a lot of big projects in play for finance professionals in Cork right now....by Barden
Guess what? Q2 2019 has really started with a bang in Cork. Numerous existing multinationals and some new players have begun Q2 with a firm commitment to significantly increase head count across financial reporting, financial analysis/planning and finance operations (AP/AR/Payroll) at all levels.
One in particular however has caught our attention – the thing that’s likely to be the highlight of Q2 2019…
In Barden we’re proud to have been engaged by a well known multinational who are just about to take the next step in creating up to 40 new finance roles, right here in Cork. The roles will involve being a part of creating a number of new accounting teams, overseeing the transition of a number of new finance functions to Cork, the development of world class financial systems/processes and, of course, having some fun along the way.
“We’ve been very lucky – the people that joined our team over the last 18mths have gone beyond in proving Cork to be THE place for finance in our global organisation. We have recently won an internal mandate that will make our site in Cork the #1 global finance hub for our business and enables us to provide tremendous opportunity for our existing team and for ambitious finance professionals locally” – EMEA Finance Director
Among the may assignment we will be taking on in Q2 2019 will be:
- Multiple Financial Accounting/Reporting roles from newly qualified up to Manager/Snr Manager level
- 5 x Cost analysis/reporting roles varying from part qualified accountants to experienced accountants
- FP&A roles across Opex and Capex to include budgeting, forecasting, analysis and planning across local and international operations
- A number or AP, AR and finance administration roles from Junior to Manager level
- Numerous Indirect tax roles from analyst to manager/snr manager level
Make Q2 2019 count. Get in touch with Barden Cork on email@example.com and Jonathan Olden and his team will take it from there. Simple.
At Barden we invest our resources to bring you the very best insights on all things to do with your professional future. Got a topic you would like us to research? Got an insight you would like us to share with our audience? Drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there!