Proud to be sponsoring the Dublin Chamber‘s International Women’s Day 2022 event, which will take place in person on 8th March in the Radisson Blu, Golden Lane.
Our very own Sandra Quinn ACA, Partner at Barden and expert in executive search and senior careers, will join Anne Sheehan from Microsoft, and a super panel of speakers to discuss the IWD22’s theme of #BreakTheBias.
“Image a gender equal world. A world free of bias, stereotypes and discrimination. A world that’s diverse, equitable and inclusive. A world where difference is valued and celebrated. Together we can forge women’s quality. Collectively we can all #BreakTheBias.”
On the night the speakers will discuss their careers, challenges they have overcome and offer advice to fellow business leaders.
Join us for this free, not be missed, in person event and hear from…
- MC: Ruth Scott, Radio Broadcaster
- Keynote speaker: Anne Sheehan, General Manager at MicrosoftIreland
- Emma Finn, Founder of Bees on the Roof
- Yinka Martin, Founder and CEO of HairWeavonWigs & Hair
- Dobrawa Brach-Kaluzna, Managing Director of Arran Street East
- Imelda Rey, Managing Director of Irish Times Training
- Sandra Quinn ACA, Partner with Barden and expert in Executive Search and Senior Finance Careers.
For further info and to book click here.