Barden have been engaged to help our client identify a personable Assistant Accountant who enjoys interacting and communicating with clients to help their understanding of their finances and better their overall customer experience.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with our Clients to help them better understand their finances
- Assisting our clients in using our systems
- Processing salaries and providing advice to our clients on these
- Reconciling the Clients’ accounts on a monthly basis and reviewing the accounts to ensure all is in order
- Preparing and reviewing the tax returns for the companies-Assisting with Income Tax Returns, Annual Returns for companies
- Assisting in the Preparation of monthly Management accounts
- Proactive in suggesting methods or process improvements and ways to improve client experience.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Part Qualified Accountant
- You will be a personable, patient and positive communicator
- You will have a good understanding of finance and finance experience to back this up
- You will be Confident speaking with clients regarding their Accounts providing training on systems where required and helping non financial minded people to understand their figures.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.