Barden has exclusively partnered with a well known FMCG brand to source a Commercial Finance Business Partner to join the team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance and sitting on a business partnering team of highly experienced qualified accountants, this role will take on substantial responsibility working across a number of key senior stakeholders on a global level.
“I’m keen to hire someone with the right balance of smarts, commercial acumen and influencing skills to ensure the success of this role and fit for the business. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract and retain a high calibre team which inevitably is key to our growth on an international level” Head of Finance
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role reports directly to the Head of Finance with a dotted line to the General Manager for the region this role covers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, preparation and analysis of the budget, quarterly forecasts and monthly financial reports
- Perform variance analysis to budget and provide commentary on same
- Understand the key drivers of the business to measure, analyse and report
- Pricing and commercial support
- OPEX and CAPEX management
- Identify areas of continuous improvement of the function.
- Present financial data and business metrics to key global stakeholders.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with min 4 years PQE
- Business partnering experience ideally with a FMCG/product based business
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of the business.
- Highly commercial with strong influencing skills
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.