Barden have been engaged by a major FS business to identify a commercially minded Financial Analyst to join their Finance team, who will focus on due diligence & transactions.
Reporting directly to the CFO, and full support from other team members, this person will be required to project manage various projects at any given time, be able to interact with very senior stakeholders and ultimately make the final recommendation as to whether a deal should go ahead or not.
“As this is a newly created role, this is a key hire for us as it is an opportunity for someone to make this role their own. This person will report directly to myself, so I’m looking for a self-started, motivated individual, who can build & nurture relationships with global stakeholders” – CFO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Perform analysis of data and prepare preliminary analysis report
- End to end project management
- Financial modelling
- Delegate work to other members of the team and to external parties
- Co-ordinate and host meetings
- Update due diligence documentation and checklists
- Develop and manage relationships with senior personnel globally
- Training of new team members
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant
- Big4 trained or PQE in FS an advantage
- Strong technical skills and financial modelling skills desirable
- Proven ability to create, develop and nurture relationships
- Highly organised individual with excellent analytical skills
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment with ability to handle large workloads
- Good multitasker
- Ability to work well in a team
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.