A leading construction company in Cork are looking to hire an ambitious financial analyst to their growing team. This is a hugely varied role where you will work closely with the CEO on analysis of potential investments and play a key role in developing the growth strategy of the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Project Finance Lead for modelling all new Development projects across the Group
- Drive strategic decision making through analysis of the numbers, understanding the cost drivers and ascertaining the cash flow impact.
- Financial Analysis of key metrics such as Revenue, Development costs, Cash and Profit
- Business Partnering with Key stakeholders to develop project models for the Senior Executive Team on a monthly basis
- Preparation and presentation of Profit & Loss and cashflows for each project to senior stakeholders and Board of Directors
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement Projects within the business
- Assist with external Reporting to 3rd parties and Financial Institutions
- Ad hoc duties as required in the Finance Department to support the growth and requirements of the business
- Qualified accountant
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Strong logical and clear-thinking individual
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.