A key employer in Cork has retained Barden to identify an ambitious financial analyst to join their rapidly expanding business. This a particularly exciting opportunity to be part of a good news story for Cork.
“We have one of the top finance teams in Ireland. We’re not just looking for someone to take a job here, we’re looking for someone who can be a future leader in our organisation”. EMEA FC
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- All facets of monthly FP&A reporting along with supporting the FP&A Manager as required.
- Responsibility for delivering initial analysis of business results.
- Assisting with preparation and consolidation of the regional FP&A business planning in one of four regions (EMEA, APAC, NA, LATAM).
- Support the team in the development of future budgets and forecasts.
- Any other duties as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- 3+ years of financial planning and analysis experience.
- SAP experience is preferred.
- Enthusiastic committed self-starter with a proactive, hands on approach to problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Strong organizational and analytical capabilities coupled with integrity and a high degree of professionalism.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to analyse complex business problems to develop appropriate solutions in a timely manner.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.