Barden has partnered with a hugely successful technology business to source a Finance Operations Manager to cover a maternity leave for a period of 12 months.
This award winning business prides itself on it’s vibrant, dynamic and people centric culture. The successful person can work fully remotely or a hybrid of WFH and in the office for the duration of the contract.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsibility for the delivery of the finance operations;
- Lead and develop a team of 4 direct reports
- Support the delivery of the month end process
- Support and develop strategies and frameworks for the finance function;
- Process improvement projects including identifying risks and opportunities that may affect the financial performance of the company
- Business partnering with key stakeholders to provide financial insight around performance
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Big 4 trained qualified accountant with 4-5 years PQE
- People management experience – demonstrated ability to lead and develop a high performing team
- Financial operations experience in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.