A high-performing Group Finance team is seeking a qualified accountant with 3/4 years’ post-qualified experience to join the team as a Senior Financial Accountant. The company places a huge emphasis on the development of its staff and culture.
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements;
- Preparation and review of key internal and external deliverables;
- Support divisional finance teams on relevant financial reporting issues;
- Support newly acquired entities in terms of reporting requirements;
- Developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects.
- Big 4/Top 10 trained – essential;
- Minimum 3 years’ post-qualified experience;
- Previous consolidation experience required;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
To learn more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Lisa Hughes in Barden for further information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.