Barden; how CASSI members coming out of contract this year are keeping their future on the right track...
If you’re coming out of your training contract in 2020, you’ve got a few very big decisions to make…and some very big questions to answer:
- Should I stay on in practice and strive for manager?
- Should I try to move into consulting or corporate finance in practice as a 1st step?
- If I move out of practice what types of roles are out there?
- What does the perfect newly qualified CV look like? I’d like mine to be perfect.
- What salary should I expect to be paid as a qualified accountant?
- How do I make sure I get access to the best finance teams in Ireland?
- I want to move into a commercial role – how do I go about that?
- Should I apply for jobs directly or go through recruiters? What recruiters should I work with and why?
You can’t get your answers to these questions on a website. You can’t get your answers to these questions from your peer group. This is where Barden comes in; courtesy of CASSI.
We’re qualified accountants; just like you. We get asked these questions every day; by people just like you. With the help of CASSI we’d like to answer these questions; just for you.
Book a coffee with one of our expert recruitment team and we will give you the VIP Barden experience. We’ll answer every question you have; personal to your aspirations. We’ll talk you through the market and how you can access the top finance teams in Ireland. Most importantly, we’ll give you the information you need to make your very best first step as a qualified accountant.
How? Just drop a quick email to one of our team below and the guys will take it from there. It’s that easy.
If you’re just not sure who to contact worry not. Just drop a line to CASSI@barden.ie and we’ll take it from there. Simple.
Barden; where recently qualified accountants go, just before they start looking for a job.
PS: If you’re in any way nervous about interviews, don’t sweat it, we have you covered there too. The people that work with us get 1:1 interview preparation sessions before meeting any companies. It’s just one of the many, many perks you’ll get if you work with Barden.
At Barden we invest our resources to bring you the very best insights on all things to do with your professional future. Got a topic you would like us to research? Got an insight you would like us to share with our audience? Drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there!