Barden is delighted to have partnered exclusively with M&G Investments to help identify an Investment Analyst to join their emergent investment team here in Ireland.
With a strong existing portfolio of real estate investments already in country, M&G are bolstering their team on the ground in Dublin to support the next phase of their investment activity locally. With significant funds in place to deploy the role will involve supporting the leadership team in originating, analysing, executing and managing new public and private investments across its special situations strategies.
“This is a formative time for our investments in Ireland – with a strong track record and deep partnerships in the real estate space we are now looking to both increase our participation in that area and diversify our investments in Ireland. This is a hugely exciting time for our investment team and the right person will get unrivalled access to the full investment lifecycle. If you’re looking for all the advantages of PE with the security that comes with a large investment manager then you’ve come to the right place” – Andrea Ryan | Director | M&G | Ireland
While the role will be wide and varied, it will involve a number of key activities, including:
- Working with the leadership team to source, analyse, execute, monitor and exit restructurings and investments.
- Supporting the ongoing asset management of the Irish portfolio companies (which are currently predominantly real estate focussed) and supporting the due diligence process for new opportunities.
- Supporting the development of new fund products and fund-raising activities.
- Providing written and financial analysis to support investments in private and public special situations, and the restructuring of fixed income investments.
- Creating and/or review of detailed financial models relating to investments.
- Evaluate, structure, and negotiate (as appropriate) investments or restructurings.
- Delivering presentations to the Team, Investment Committees, and other relevant parties
- Support the origination of new developments and opportunities as appropriate
This is a unique investment role in an emergent team that has big plans for their Irish investments over the coming years; it’s the perfect time to get in on the ground and become a key part in delivering on their vision for the future.
This role will suit a highly numerate finance professional with strong financial modeling skills and the ability to engage with senior stakeholders both internally and externally. A recognised accounting qualification or CFA designation is a prerequisite, as is the ability to thrive in a smart, fast-paced and dynamic team.
Curious? You’re right to be. Drop a line to Nicole Eustace (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Nicole will take it from there. Simple.