As a newly qualified accountant coming out of training contract in 2022, there are lots of things you’ll be thinking and wondering about. For many people, just like you, money is usually high on the agenda. You have, after all, worked hard and sacrificed a lot, so it’s only fair to be compensated correctly for the value of your time.
- What’s the going salary for a newly qualified accountant?
- What information is accurate and what can I rely on?
- I heard Mary got 52K and Laura got 62K – what does that mean?
- How do I benchmark my salary against the going ‘rate’ out there?
Join us for the next instalment of the Barden and CASSI (The Chartered Accountants Ireland Student Society) webinar series where we answer all your salary questions and share why that when it comes to newly qualified accountants salaries it’s sometimes all about the base…
About the Event
In this webinar Brian O’Connor ACA, Senior Associate with Barden Leinster, will chat with Siobhán Sexton ACA, Senior Associate with Barden Munster, to bring you THE best guide to salary for newly qualified accountants.
Based on actual stats we’ve gathered over the number of months, along with the results from the recent Chartered Accountants Leinster Society Salary Survey this event will bring you the most up-to-date and accurate information about salaries for newly qualified accountants.
Please make sure to have your questions ready too, as we’ll include lots of time for Q&A, ensuring you get the answers you need to navigate THE best next steps for your professional future.
Key Event Details
- Date: Thursday 3rd March
- Time: 1.00pm-2.00pm
- Venue: Zoom
- Speakers: Brian O’Connor ACA| Senior Associate | Barden Leinster & Siobhán Sexton ACA | Senior Associate | Barden Munster
- Cost: Free Of Charge
- To Book: Click here