Barden are delighted to be partnering with a pharmaceutical client of ours as they build a brand new global third-party risk management team in Cork…now hiring two managers to join this new global team.
With a highly experienced Senior Manager at the helm, backed up by a Technology Owner, the team is currently being built, with the different roles involving a mix of governance, working as a team to build new scalable processes and working with technology to collect and analyse data to help make informed data-driven decisions. This team will most importantly support the people who partner with the organisation.
As the Manager, you will be guiding this team in their mission, helping to build your team from recruitment stage – to on-boarding – to creating strategy plans with the Senior Manager and delegating to and motivating your team to achieve.
The company values strong and caring people leaders, who not only achieve but inspire others and genuinely have a people centric management style.
A blank canvas (but with a well-thought out roadmap)
The creation of this team is an exciting move to centralise all of the above mix under one key global function. The team will be starting out with a blank canvas and a roadmap (designed with consultants from a big 4 partner of theirs) to guide them in achieving their mission.
Supporting more than 70,000 third parties, the function is being set up to reduce risk to third parties, make it easier for third parties to interact with the company in a meaningful way, improve flexibility & profitability and make it easier to build more valuable relationships.
What does managing a team in this space involve?
Both a people leader and operations management role, this opportunity will involve being:
- Accountable for the day-to-day operations.
- Building, leading and motivating a team.
- Delegating responsibilities to your team.
- Engaging in regular team strategy meetings to ensure goals are being met and to keep your team engaged and excited about the different stages involved in a start-up function.
- Encouraging people to speak up in terms of process improvement ideas and actively get involved in projects that will help to better the team.
- Build a strong culture of compliance, driving excellence in quality standards.
If this sounds like an expansion you would like to be part of please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me, Tara Higgins, at email@example.com.
Apply through this link and we will take it from there.