Barden and CASSI are delighted to bring you the new, and not to be missed, FAE Careers Evening taking place Thursday 20th October 2022.
What is the event all about?
The Barden & CASSI FAE Careers Evening 2022 is a careers evening designed specifically for FAE students to answer any questions they might have about their professional futures. The evening has been structured to ensure CASSI members get access to the right information, at the right time, so that when they qualify they can make the right, and best, decisions about their professional future.
On the night we’ll hear from an expert panel of guest speakers including:
- Matt Coughlan ACA | Director of Global Finance Services | Flutter Entertainment Plc
- Ed Heffernan | Managing Partner | Barden
- Siobhán Sexton ACA | Business Lead at Barden | Expert Recruiter in Recently Qualified Accounting, Tax and Practice Careers
Those who attend will also be given the opportunity to ask any questions they might have about their professional futures, and to visit a variety of Barden information stands to speak directly to Barden’s expert newly qualified careers team.
Who is it for?
This event is for all Chartered Accountants Ireland students, in particular those who have passed their FAEs this year & last year who are approaching the end of their training contract. It is also open to recently qualified accountants.
Key Event Details
- Date: Thursday 20th October 2022
- Time: 6pm-7.30pm
- Venue: Chartered Accountants House, 47-49 Pearse St, Dublin 2.
- Cost: Free of charge
- To Book: To book your place click here.