When it comes to career opportunities for recently qualified accountants, Cork continues to punch above it’s weight.
“2023 has started strongly in demand for recently qualified accounting talent in Cork. In Barden, we have already seen over 30 new roles in January alone, with the coming months likely to continue that trend. Some of these roles are driven by the continued expansion of European/Global Finance Hubs while others are being driven by smaller, innovative, indigenous companies that are really going places. It’s really an exciting time to be planning your post-qualified career in Cork.” says Siobhán Sexton | Business Lead | Barden Cork
Cork is obviously thriving. And it’s just getting started.
“Over the coming months and into Q2 we are investing heavily in Barden Cork to make sure we are ready to meet the demands of the market”, says Jonathan Olden | Managing Partner. “Part of that strategy is to engage with early career finance professionals looking to make Cork home; or return home to Cork. The other part of that strategy is to continue to build personal relationships with the top recently qualified talent in Cork so that we can introduce the right opportunities to them at the right time for them.”
Some (just a snapshot!) of our current assignments for recently qualified accountants in Cork include:
- Senior Financial Accountant – Renewable Energy – €60-70k
- Senior Financial Analyst – Pharma – €60-70k
- Revenue Accountant – Tech – €60-65k
- Project Accountant (Kerry) – FinTech – €60-65k
- Financial Analyst – Pharma – €55-60k
- Commercial Accountant – Pharma – €60-65k
- Assistant Financial Controller – Manufacturing – €60-70k
- Financial Analyst – Manufacturing – €55-60k
- Financial Accountant (North Cork) – FMCG – €55-60k
- Financial Accountant – Telecommunications – €55-65k
- Senior Financial Accountant – Irish Business – €60-65k
- Project Accountant –Tech – €60-65k
- Financial Analyst – FMCG – €55-65k
- Senior Finance Process Analyst–Tech – €65-70k
If you, or someone in your network (or family!), are a recently qualified accountant and are thinking of making a strategic career move in 2023, get in touch with Siobhán Sexton (email@example.com) or Orla Crowley (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they will take it from there. Simple.
2023 will be a great year to define your future in finance. Make sure you know your options, with Barden.