“Continued regulatory pressure and firm commitments to Brexit driven hiring, all mounted on the back of a number of years of intense, legislative driven, hiring (MiFID II, GDPR etc…) is translating into yet another year of high demand for compliance professionals in Dublin” – Nicole Eustace ACA, Associate with Barden’s Financial Services Practice
But if you’re a compliance professional in Dublin you know all of this already…
When the market is talent-driven it means that you’ll not only have options but you’ll have the chance to access companies and levels of role that, in a normal market, would be close to impossible.
It also means that you can, to a certain extent, call the shots. If it’s salary, flexibility, seniority, culture, location or something else that’s the priority for you, then now’s the time to get active and try to set yourself up for the future. The compliance boom is not going to last forever.
In Barden we’ve an expert team of compliance recruitment specialists who will do their very best to help you to realise your ambitions. Right now they’re working on a few interesting roles across Dublin including:
- Leading Asset Manager – Senior Client Consultant – Transfer Agency AML- 30k+
- Growing Management Consulting Firm – MLRO Associate – Permanent – 60k+
- Leading Professional Services Firm– MIFID Compliance Assistant Manager – Permanent – 70k+
- Leading Wealth Management– Senior Compliance Executive – Permanent – 70k
- Growing Management Consulting Firm – Designated Person for Regulatory Compliance– Permanent – 70k+
- Leading Global Online Entertainment Company – Team Lead Compliance- Permanent – 50k
- Leading Global Online Entertainment Company – Financial Crime – 6-month contract- 75k
We have a few other assignments too, but some of them we just have to keep hush hush for now….