Barden is partnering with a Big 4 firm in Dublin to support the onboarding of a number of graduates to take an active role in a significant project they have been engaged on with a large financial services business.
“We’re looking for good graduates with excellent people skills to take on and deliver on a key advisory project for a large financial services company. It’s a terrific 1st step into the professional world and will create options for people further down the road” – Head of Advisory.
If you’re a recent graduate that can start a new job quickly then this might be a chance to gain advisory experience with a high-profile organisation and gain some much-valued experience in a Big 4 firm.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Initially, the role will last 6 months but there is a strong potential that people will be extended well beyond this. You will be based on-site (Swords OR Naas) and receive full training to be able to deliver on a number of project elements including:
- Execute work to the highest standard in line with local team procedures to deliver and differentiate the customer experience
- Take personal accountability for monitoring and achieving the telephony metric targets contributing to overall business SLA’s(Service Legal Agreements)
- Provide excellent customer experience
- Record all expressions of customer dissatisfaction accurately within the designated time frames.
- Contribute at team huddles to share experiences and ensured we maximised team effort in achieving Excellent Customer Service
- Deal with each customer call in a professional and timely manner ensuring ownership is taken of all the customer conversations with the aim to resolve at first point resolution.
- Anticipate issues, make informed decisions, take corrective action and manage changing priorities.
- Foster a culture within your team of problem-solving, overcoming barriers and delivering on company strategy.
If you’re a recent graduate looking for your first step into a professional environment where you can create options for yourself, then this might well be what you’ve been looking for…
Curious? Drop Phelim Murray in Barden a line (email@example.com) and Phelim will look after you from there. Easy.