Right now in Cork the senior finance market shows no sign of abating – as companies reorganise for the future they are looking to Barden for ambitious finance talent to help them imagine and create a new tomorrow.
With roles at all levels and salaries from circa €70-€120K+, it feels like there is something for everyone out there who wants to start 2023 with a new team and a new vision. Just a snapshot of some of the opportunities include:
- Interim CFO – Sustainability
- Strategic Finance Lead – Medical Devices
- FP&A Manager – Multinational
- Revenue Manager – Cyber
- Internal Audit Manager – Large Irish Business
- Finance Manager – Retail
- Finance Manager – Hospitality
- Senior Accountant – Group HQ
- Commercial Financial Analyst – FMCG
- Commercial Finance Lead – Multinational
- Senior Financial Analyst – Tech
- Senior Financial Accountant – Renewables
If you, or someone in your network, want to take control of their future and start 2023 with renewed energy and enthusiasm, then now is the time to take that tactical move to position yourself for a new tomorrow.
Curious? It’s OK to be. Drop Denis Galvin (email@example.com) or Caroline Frawley (firstname.lastname@example.org) a line and the guys will take it from there. Simple.