Markets like this are rare – very high demand and dampened supply means that people have more options. Fact. Hiring managers need to think outside the box to get talent and talent has a moment in time to take on different roles without compromising on salary or other variables.
Right now we’re seeing exactly those types of options crop up for 1-3 year PQE accountants looking to make the move from financial accounting/reporting to financial analysis/business partnering. Examples of some Barden partner companies that are open to supporting talented accountants make this transition include:
- Senior FP&A Analyst, Healthcare, Dublin West, 2/3 days WFH
- FP&A Manager, Irish Plc, South Dublin, 2/3 days WFH
- FP&A Analyst, Retail, Dublin West, Hybrid working
- Finance Business Partner, Tech, South Dublin, minimum office requirement
- Financial Analyst, Tech, Dublin City Centre, 1 day a week in the office
- FP&A Manager, Aviation, North Dublin, 2 days WFH
- Commercial Accountant, Tech, North Dublin, 2/3 days WFH
- Senior FP&A Analyst, Tech, North Dublin, 2/3 days WFH
- FP&A Manager, Insurance, South Dublin, 2/3 days WFH
- Finance Business Partner, Insurance, Dublin City Centre, 1 day a week in the office
- Commercial Mgt Accountant, Aircraft Leasing, Dublin City Centre, 2/3 days WFH
Base salaries for the above roles range between 65-80K and the CFOs in these organisations are specifically looking for talented accountants they can invest in and help transition from accounting to analysis and commercial activities.
This is truly a moment in time. If you’re curious about making this truly fundamental move drop Brian O’Connor (email@example.com) a line and Brian will take it from there. Easy.