- In April and May every year 100’s of newly qualified accountants finish their training contracts and look to secure their first step as a qualified accountant. Fact.
- Randomly, throughout the year, hiring managers look to bring newly qualified accountants into their team. It’s very often reactive and rarely syncs in any way with the ending of training contracts. Fact.
1+2 = Problem.
Newly qualified accountants are not able to access the full spectrum of opportunities when they finish their contracts AND finance teams are coming under stress when they reactively look for talent at the wrong time.
Something’s broken and we’re going to fix it.
- What if you could have your next job sorted way before you finished your training contract?
- What if THE best companies proactively hired newly qualified accountants for their known future needs and predictable internal/external moves?
- What if there was a way to remove the stress from the system and ensure you had access to THE best opportunities regardless of the time of year?
Guess what? There is.
Right now in Barden we are working with a wide array of Group Plcs, rapidly growing Irish businesses, and multinational companies with a strong presence in Ireland, to change how they hire newly qualified accountants.
Over February and early March the leadership teams in these companies are putting time aside to meet this year’s top newly qualified talent with a view to crafting, with them, their first step post-training contract. Simple.
- Worried you don’t have a CV yet? Don’t; we’ll help with that.
- Worried you don’t have time to do interviews? Don’t; we’ll work around your diary.
- Worried if you leave things until May all the good jobs with the best companies will be gone? You should be, so get in touch with us.
Take control of your career today with Barden. Your future is too important to leave to chance.