One of the greatest pleasures we have in Barden is when we get to help great finance leaders build great finance teams. Supporting a company to find one person is a privilege, supporting a rapidly going, ambitious leader looking to build a team is a whole different story!
Right now we have partnered with the leadership team of a global tech company, right here in Dublin, to help them identify the talent they need to support the company they are becoming. The really great thing about this company is that they have an opportunity to shape their roles around great people rather than the other way around. That’s rare.
“We’ve gone through a period of exceptional growth, fueled by both M&A and organic opportunities. Ireland is a key strategic site for our global business and as such, we’re at the perfect moment in time to scale up our finance teams to meet the needs of the business we are becoming. If you’re looking for a tech company with a friendly, supportive and nurturing environment where you can be yourself and make the most of your future, then we should talk” – International Finance Director
If you are a recently qualified accountant/tax professional or someone with up to 3-4 years PQE and you are looking for a tech company where you can have real impact this might be for you. A couple of other facts worth keeping in mind:
- Multiple roles available across financial reporting, financial analysis, statutory reporting, and tax, from recently qualified to circa 3 years PQE.
- Salaries range from 57 – 70K+ depending on the role that you create with the Director of Finance.
- With a newly refurbished office in the heart of Dublin city you’ll enjoy a highly flexible hybrid working model (currently 1 day a week in the office but likely a little bit more in the future) – best of both worlds.
- Excellent work-life balance and the opportunity to have both a career and a life – it’s just the kind of company they are.
- Ample opportunity for career progression and role evolution over time – with the amount of M&A this company is doing there will be lots to get stuck into over the coming years.
Curious? Drop Brian O’Connor (email@example.com) a line and Brian will take it from there. Easy.
PS – the leadership team in this tech company is talent rather than job description-led. That means that a first touchpoint with the team would be an informal discovery call where you get to learn a little more about the business before you opt into a formal process. Real Easy.