The tax team at Barden have partnered with the tax team of a well renowned international business, headquartered in Dublin, to help them identify the next tax talent to support global business operations. The really great thing about this company is the people you will work with and the endless career progression opportunities internally inside and outside of tax that many industries just can’t offer
“This is a brilliant opportunity to work with one of the most well-established in-house tax teams, in a highly structured environment, supporting wider business transactions. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here – in Ireland so an excellent choice for a tax professional looking for a diverse tax and commercial role.” – Global Tax Lead
If you are a tax professional considering your options right now and looking for a supportive tax team where you will work with some of the most influential tax professionals in Ireland, this might be for you. A couple of other facts worth keeping in mind:
- Opportunities to work in a diverse role with an international corporate tax focus or in a pure tax accounting role
- Develop a deep understanding of all aspects of corporate tax in a large, complex, and dynamic organisation gaining exposure to various teams across the global Group.
- Have the opportunity to contribute to the group’s global tax strategy, work with senior business leaders and develop a successful career in the organisation including a move out of tax into other areas of the business
- Continuous evolution of tax roles internally with the opportunity to become a specialist if desired
- With offices based in Dublin south, and a flexible hybrid working model, you can enjoy the social aspect of the offices or opt to work from home
- Excellent work-life balance and the opportunity to have both a career and a life.