Companies are starting to ramp back up and it’s experienced accountants that they’re looking for to help build their businesses and teams back; better.
The market for early career accountants has just moved up a gear. As companies begin to become more ambitious for the future they’re coming to Barden to introduce the finance talent they need for the next chapter in their story.
It’s a unique moment in time out there where, in one part of the market (2-5 years PQE), there’s a huge, temporary, surge in demand. Here are just a few examples of what we’re working on here in Barden Dublin right now:
- Senior Group Internal Auditor – Global Corporate with Irish HQ, DCC, 3-5 yrs PQE | 65-80K
- Senior Financial Reporting Accountant X 2 – Irish PLC, Dublin West, 3-5 yrs PQE | 60-75K
- Senior Group Accountant – Top Tier Aircraft Lessor, DCC, 3-4 yrs PQE | 70-85K
- Principle Group Accountant – Top Tier Aircraft Lessor, DCC, 3-4 yrs PQE | 70-85K
- Finance Manager – Fast growing, Start-Up Tech, DCC/Remote, 3 years PQE | 70K
- Group Accountant – Consumer Goods Group Plc, DS, 2 yrs PQE | 60 – 65K
- Snr Financial Accountant – Financial Services, D2/D4, 1- 2yrs PQE | 60 – 65K
- Snr Financial Accountant – Pharma Plc, DCC, 1-2yr PQE | 60 – 65K
- Finance Business Partner – Growing SME (Retail), DCC, 1-2 yrs PQE | 60 – 65K
- Corporate Finance Manager – Medium-Sized Practice, DCC, 3+yr PQE | 65 – 70K
- Commercial Analyst – Tech/eCommerce, DS/Remote, 2 yrs PQE | 60 – 70K
- Senior Financial Analyst – Tech, DS/Remote, 1- 2 yrs PQE | 55 – 70K
- Senior Group Accountant – Corporate HQ, DS, 1 yr PQE| 55 – 60K
If you qualified as an accountant in 2016, 2017, 2018, or 2019 and would like to learn more about the market in this temporary and utterly unique moment of time, just drop Elaine Brady (email@example.com) a line in Barden Dublin and Elaine and her team will look after you from there. Easy.