Whether it’s 6 months exploring South America, a semi-permanent move to the land of Oz or an open plane ticket to “see what happens” – a lot of tax professionals have caught the travel bug!
You may be planning to pursue a tax/finance role abroad or you may have decided to pause your tax career until you are back in Ireland. Whatever you have decided, experience on a tax industry team can enhance your profile, offering a lot of transferable experience internationally.
The tax team in Barden have partnered with a range of influential tax industry teams in Dublin, looking to identify qualified tax professionals with 3 to 5 years’ experience for a period of 6, 9 and 12 month contracts.
- Opportunities to work with a range of businesses, from Irish domestic Plc’s to International multinationals;
- Diverse roles across corporate tax, employment tax, indirect taxes and tax accounting;
- Develop a deep understanding of various tax heads while gaining exposure to various teams and commercial decisions;
- Have the opportunity to contribute to the group’s global tax strategy and work with senior business leaders;
- Offices based in Dublin City Centre, Dublin South and Dublin North with flexible and hybrid working arrangements – you can enjoy the social aspect of the offices or opt to work from home.
Interested in exploring your options? Let’s catch up over a confidential chat – email@example.com