Right now in Dublin demand for early career accounting and tax talent is at an all-time high. Currently, we’re handling over 65 assignments at this level across Leinster, many of which are with companies that have partnered exclusively with Barden to help them attract the accounting/tax talent they need today to build their leadership teams of tomorrow.
If you’ve considered a strategic move to consolidate your experience and set you up for success over the coming years, there has literally never been a better time.
Here’s just a snapshot of what we’re handling exclusively for finance leaders across Dublin:
- Group Tax Accountant – Pharma – Dublin West – 60k – 65k
- Finance Manager – Property – Dublin City Centre – 70-75k
- Senior Financial Accountant – Tech – Dublin North – 70-75k
- Senior Group Accountant – Hospitality – Dublin City Centre – 75-80k
- Financial Analyst – Insurance – Dublin City Centre – 60-65k
- Financial Accountant – Drinks Industry – Dublin South – 55-60k
- Tax Accountant – Technology – Dublin South – 60k – 65k
- Senior Financial Accountant – Aviation – North Dublin – €55-70k
- Financial Accountant – Renewables – Dublin City Centre – €50-65k
- Group Finance Manager – Entertainment – Dublin City Centre – €55-75k
- Finance Business Partner – Retail – South Dublin – 60k to 65k
- Senior FP&A Analyst – Tech – South Dublin – 70k to 80k
- Financial Accountant (Newly Qualified) – Investments – 55k to 60k
- Financial Accountant (Newly Qualified) – Tech – 55k to 60k
- FP&A Analyst – FMCG – West Dublin – 65k to 70k
- Senior Fund Accountant – Funds – Dublin City Centre – 55-60K
- Financial Analyst – Funds – Dublin City Centre – 55-60k
- Group Accountant (12mth FTC) – FMCG – Dublin City Centre – €60-70k
- Financial Accountant – Insurance – Dublin City Centre – €42k-63k
- Tax Technology Consultant – Software – Dublin City – 60k – 65k
- Global Mobility Specialist – Irish Plc – Dublin South – 60k – 65k
- Tax Practice – Big 4/Top 10 – Dublin City – 52k – 58k
- Auditors – Big 4/Top 10 – Dublin City – 52k – 58k
And this is just for starters. All roles above have hybrid working options and some are even fully remote.
If you’re not working with Barden on your next move then you’re missing out. You’re future is too important to leave to chance – get the full picture; with Barden.
Curious? Drop Ed.Heffernan@barden.ie a mail and Ed and his team will look after you from there. Easy.