If we had to sum it up into one word, that word would be…..SUPERB!
Right now there is a unique moment in time. Demand is high for recently qualified accountants ( those out of contract this October, out of contract last April and up to about 2 years PQE) and, given we are in between contract end dates (along with a number of other factors), supply is low. That means accountants are very much in the driving seat and have an almost unique moment in time where they can capitalise on these dynamics. This moment in time will, by definition, not last forever. As we move into late September we will be much closer to a new group of CAs finishing training contracts and competition for roles will inevitably spike again.
If you’re curious about this moment in time and what it could mean for you in terms of opportunities, here are just a few of the opportunities we are working on with our Partner companies across Leinster & Munster:
- Financial Accountant – Aircraft Leasing – South Dublin – 50-55k
- Senior Accountant – Software – South Dublin – 55-60k
- Financial Reporting Accountant – Technology – Dublin City – 55k
- Group Financial Accountant – FMCG – Dublin West – 55-58k
- Financial Accountant – Pharma – Dublin West – 50-55k
- Project Accountant – Retail – Dublin North – 55-60k
- Finance Business Partner – Tech – South Dublin – 60-65K
- Group Financial Accountant – Irish PLc – South Dublin – 55K
- Management Accountant – Entertainment Industry – Dublin City Centre – 55-60K
- Corporate Accountant – Pharma – Dublin West – 60-65K
- Internal Audit – Retail – Dublin West City – 65K
- Property Analyst – Investment Company – Dublin South – 55-60K
- Snr Finance Business Partner – Pharma – Dublin City Centre – 65-70K
- Corporate Reporting Accountant – Renewable energy – Dublin South – 55K
- Management Consultant – Big 5 – Dublin City Centre – 55-60K
- Project and Systems Manager/Consultant – Dublin City Centre – Neg
- GL Accountant – Technology – Cork city – €50-55k
- Financial Accountant – Telecommunications – Cork city – €50-52k
- Tax Consultant – Top 10 Practice – Cork City – €55-60k
- Senior Financial Accountant – Technology – Cork city – €55-65k
- Corporate Accountant – Renewable Energy – Cork city – €55-65k
- Financial Analyst – Property – Cork city – €50-52k
- Management Accountant – Sustainability – Cork city – €50-55k
- Financial Accountant – Pharma – East Cork – €50-55k
- Financial Accountant – Utilities – Limerick city – €50-55k
- Audit Managers – Big 4/Top 10 Practice – Cork city – €Neg
- Tax Managers – Big 4/Top 10 Practice – Cork city – €Neg
- Indirect Tax Analyst – Technology – Cork City – €50-55k
- Financial Accountant – Manufacturing – East Cork – €50-55k
- Finance Business Partner – FMCG/Manufacturing – North Cork – €50-55k
Right now there has never been a better time to be curious about your future. Make sure you know your options with Barden.
Not only are most of our recently qualified accountant recruitment team in Barden (meet our team) accountants just like you, we have all been trained in the Barden Career Model (TM). This unusual blend of experience, knowledge and training allows us to provide a different type of recruitment service!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com and our recently qualified accountant recruitment experts will arrange a time that suits you to start planning your future.
(Got another question? Need a steer to keep you on the right track? Check out the Barden Newly Qualified Accountant Career Guide right here>>>)