It’s been a while since we’ve been able to put out a message like this 😉
Almost a year of frustrated and dampened demand for talent in Cork has started to really come home to roost. Demand has noticeably spiked in the last week with companies becoming increasingly bullish about the year ahead. Another sign that we’re on the right side of difficult times.
Right now we’ve opportunities in Tech and Manufacturing, in Pharma and in Retail, in Multinationals and Indigenous Irish Companies. Right now we’ve people leadership roles and sole contributor roles, we’ve accounting roles and business partnering roles, project roles and transformation roles. If there was ever a time to get career curious; it’s right now.
Some of the assignments we’re helping companies with in Cork right now include:
- Senior Financial Analyst – FMCG – 70-75K
- Principal Finance Business Partner – Medical – 65-70K
- Senior Opex Analyst – Pharma – 70K
- Cost Accounting Leader – Manufacturing – 75K
- Senior Financial Reporting Accountant – Tech -65-70K
- Lead Financial Accountant – Energy – 70K
If you’ve circa 4 or 5 years PQE (or equivalent) and are starting to get curious about what the external market in Cork could hold for you, drop Denis Galvin (email@example.com) a note and Denis will take it from there. Easy.