It’s been busy over the last year for recently qualified (0-3 years PQE) accountants in Cork …. but we just did a tot and it’s NEVER been as busy as this!
Demand for talent in Cork has spiked recently across nearly all verticles of finance, but for recently qualified accountants it’s really peaked.
Right now we’ve opportunities in Tech and Manufacturing, in Pharma and in Retail, in Multinationals and Indigenous Irish Companies. Right now we’ve people leadership roles and sole contributor roles, we’ve accounting roles and business partnering roles, project roles and transformation roles. If there was ever a time to get career curious; it’s right now.
Just some of the assignments we’re helping companies with in Cork right now include:
- Senior Financial Analyst – Medical devices – €60-70k
- Management Accountant – FMCG (North Cork) – €50-55k
- Senior Financial Accountant – Renewable energy – €60-65k
- Internal Auditor – FMCG – €55-65k
- Senior Financial Accountant – Pharma – €60-70k
- Financial Accountant (Compliance) – Irish business – €55-60k
- Financial Analyst – FMCG – €60-65k
- Commercial Accountant (Irish business) – Manufacturing – €50-55k
- Financial Accountant – Manufacturing – €50-55k
- Project Accountant – Retail – €55-65k
- Financial Accountant – Pharma – €55-60k
- Group Financial Accountant – FMCG – €55-65k
- Financial Accountant – Renewable energy – €55-60k
- GL Accountant (payroll) – Tech – €55-65k
- Senior Financial Accountant – Manufacturing – €55-65k
- Financial Accountant – Retail – €50-55k
If you’ve circa 0-3 years PQE (or equivalent) and are starting to get curious about what the external market in Cork could hold for you, drop Siobhan Sexton (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Marissa Maher (email@example.com) a line and they will take it from there. Easy.