Barden and CASSI (The Chartered Accountants Ireland Student Society) are delighted to bring you the next event in our 2021 webinar series.
In this webinar we’ll take a look at “A Guide to CVs & Roles for Newly Qualified Accountants”, along with an update on the market.
About the Event
In this webinar Marissa Maher, Senior Associate with Barden, will chat with Ed Heffernan, Managing Partner with Barden, to bring you THE best guide to CVs and roles for newly qualified accountants.
Both Marissa and Ed are experts in recently qualified accounting careers. During the webinar they will give you the best insights into…
- The purpose of the CV.
- What way to present your CV (going through the Barden CV template).
- Some of the key things you need to consider to get your CV just right.
- The different categories of roles available, and what each of them actually mean.
- A market update for Newly Qualified Accountants.
Please make sure to have your questions ready too, as we’ll include lots of time for Q&A, ensuring you get the answers you need to navigate THE best next steps for your professional future.
Key Event Details
- Date: Thursday 23rd September
- Time: 1.00pm-2.00pm
- Venue: Zoom
- Speakers: Marissa Maher |Senior Associate | Barden, and Ed Heffernan | Managing Partner | Barden
- Cost: Free Of Charge
- To Book: Click here.