Over the last few months we’ve been very busy making sure that, while we have a little time, that we’re spending even more of it doing what Barden was set up to do; help people make better decisions about their professional future.
We love that stuff.
What does this mean for our clients? It also means that we’ve been strengthening and deepening our network of accounting professionals in Ireland so that, when our clients are ready, we’ll be ready.
We love that stuff too.
Here are just some of the things we’ve been up to on Zoom over the last while:
- 160 newly qualified accountants attended our interview with Brendan Lonergan, Head of Group Financial Evaluation & Advisory Services at CRH
- Up to 200 CIMA members attended each of our 3 webinars in partnership with CIMA Ireland on everything from the market, to interview tips, to getting the most from LinkedIn.
- 170 newly qualified accountants attended our interview with Donal Corbett, CFO Revolut.
- Over 200 newly qualified accountants attended our 3 webinars with the Chartered Accountants Student Society of Ireland (CASSI), helping them get ready for life after training contract.
- Our very own Tara Higgins virtually attended the Global Payroll Symposium as a guest speaker.
…and this is only the tip of the iceberg.
We’ve also run 100’s of 1:1 coaching sessions with accounting professionals at all levels, written tons of content to help people navigate the new recruitment reality out there, and we’ve helped many, many companies restructure their finance teams to make sure they are fit for 2020 and beyond.
The last few months have not been easy for anyone. But it has given our people the chance to invest their time into the things that really matter to them; people.
…..now wait till you see what we’ve planned for the next few months 😉