Barden and CASSC are delighted to bring you the new, and not to be missed, FAE Careers Evening taking place Thursday 29th February 2024.
What is the event all about?
The Barden & CASSI FAE Careers Evening 2024 is a careers evening designed specifically for FAE students to answer any question they might have about their professional futures. The evening has been structured to ensure CASSC members get access to the right information, at the right time, so that when they quality they can make the right, and best, decisions about their professional future.
On the night we’ll hear from an expert panel of guest speakers including:
- Niamh Barrett | Finance Director EMEA | Amazon
- Jonathan Olden | Managing Partner | Barden
- Siobhán Sexton ACA | Business Lead at Barden | Expert Recruiter in Recently Qualified Accounting, Tax and Practice Careers
Those who attend will also be given the opportunity to ask any questions they might have about their professional futures, and to visit a variety of Barden information stands to speak directly to Barden’s expert newly qualified careers team.
Who is it for?
This event is for those who have passed FAEs and are approaching the end of their training contract. It is also open to recently qualified accountants.
Key Event Details
- Date: Thursday 29th February 2024
- Time: 6pm-7.30pm
- Venue: The Dean Cork, Horgan’s Quay, Railway St, Northern Quarter, Cork
- Cost: Free of charge
- To Book: To book your place click here.