Working in the Revenue team of a large Irish Plc (based in Dublin South) you will be responsible for a portfolio of projects and be required to track and monitor their progress throughout their life cycle. The team plays a key part of the wider Group Finance function and the role offers great exposure to both the wider business and also to the senior leadership team.
“You will have the chance to interact with stakeholders across the business and your work will influence a host of key business decisions.” – Hiring Manager
- Preparation of internal management monthly reports along with detailed variance analysis.
- Day to day management and ownership of monthly project reporting.
- Complete reconciliations between income due and monies received.
- Partnering with business teams with regards to project status and revenue generated
- Assist with preparation of monthly reports (forecast, project updates etc)
- Ensure SOX guidelines are adhered to i.e. relevant controls, documentation etc are in place.
- Qualified Accountant
- Previous analysis experience is preferential but not a must.
- Familiar with accounting systems eg Oracle / SAP
- Good knowledge/experience with of Excel and MS suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and take full ownership of all aspects of the role.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.