Working in partnership with a close-knit site finance leadership team you will take responsibility for the delivery of key financial process across EMEA while also leading the strategic transformation of a central finance pillar. While the role has an EMEA focus, works very closely with global process owners and has the potential to influence the shape of the international business.
This is an opportunity for someone with strong leadership skills coupled with practical exposure to project management and process transformation.
“This role sits in the heart of the finance organisation globally, leading a team of 30+ professionals in the delivery of a critical finance process. This person will gain significant visibility within the global finance team and have the ability to progress, in time, to a variety of roles within the broader finance function” – Global Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Leadership of a large team of finance professionals supporting the delivery of a key EMEA finance process.
- Work in partnership with the global leadership team in the development of business plans to achieve specific objectives consistent with the organizations strategic objectives.
- Drive the achievement of consistent high standards through process optimisation, automation and transformation, while enhancing the finance organisations value creation for all stakeholders.
- Focus on building an open and collaborative culture that encourages the development of finance talent, ensuring strong succession planning into the future.
“This role is not for someone that wants to manage people, it’s for someone that wants to lead people; someone that wants to make transformative change to the way we do business” – EMEA Finance Director
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with a track record in people leadership and project delivery on a multi-jurisdictional level.
- A Highly effective communicator with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Ideas driven with a passion for continuous improvement of both people and processes.
This is a rare opportunity to take on a leadership role within a key global site and make a meaningful contribution to the future of the finance organisation.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.