Barden has been engaged by a leading accounting firm to identify an ambitious Accountant to join their growing Audit practice in Cork.
This firm works with a wide variety of clients across a number of industries including well known multinationals and local indigenous businesses. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow their experience in a firm where career development and progression is a core value.
- Responsible for working with Audit Manager on planning of audit
- Attending planning meetings with clients
- Working with Audit Manager to close any queries raised and providing guidance to clients on technical accounting issues
- Complete audit file and preparation of financial statements
- Delegating to junior team members and assisting them with on the job training
About the person:
A qualified accountant, ideally with some audit experience in a mid -sized or large accounting firm. The person should have an interest in developing their experience in audit and be eager to develop trainees. A strong communicator with good attention to detail. This role will offer exceptional opportunities for progression.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.