Barden are delighted to be working with financial services firm who are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team in Dublin. This is a rewarding role for an experienced sales professional to make an impact by driving and growing this companies’ presence in Dublin.
‘We believe in a relationship-based approach to business; this ensures that we get to know your business and that we can offer solutions to meet specific needs.’ Head of Sales
ABOUT THE ROLE:
· Deliver excellent customer services to all current and prospective clients.
· Introduce new clients and revenue for the company and effectively convert these opportunities
· Build and maintain new and existing relationships with external parties e.g. financial brokers, clients, accountants, and banks.
· Work towards financial targets and other performance indicators.
· Conduct sales meetings with prospective clients when required and attend sales team meetings.
· Ability to structure a deal from starting point to closing.
· Develop knowledge and understanding of the asset-based finance industry including internal specific products and services, clients, competitors, risks and markets
· Support and liaise with Business Development Executive and Sales and Marketing Team
· Consistently and accurately maintain accurate information to assist in the production and completion of weekly and monthly sales analysis and reports
ABOUT THE PERSON:
· Proven experience of working in a sales related environment – finance knowledge, face to face in the financial sector
· Qualifications – degree in business or any other related area
· Good market knowledge and eager to keep learning
· Excellent communication and personable skills – face to face and via phone
· Relationship building is key – maintaining professional relationship with clients and customers and had a proactive approach to building new relationships
· Understand needs and provides excellent customer service
· Problem solver and can take initiative
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.