Are you a strategic thinker with a track record of success in business development and a keen understanding of the life sciences industry?
Barden have been engaged to partner exclusively with our client, a global leader in Automation Engineering and Life Science services to identify a strong Business Development Manager. This person will come on board to continue the successful growth story here in Ireland and across Europe while fostering connections with current and potential clients.
This is a global company with headquarters in the US and offices in Cork. The role has a fully remote offering along with a competitive compensation package.
“This is an exciting opportunity as we continue to grow and take on new projects in Ireland and across Europe. We need someone who can add value to an established company by fostering and maintaining client relations while recognizing opportunities to originate new business. Ideally this person will have a background in or understanding of the life sciences industry.” – Global Talent Manger.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Develop and manage business relationships with key stakeholders in current and potential clients.
- Reach and exceed targets by delivering insightful solutions that address client business needs.
- Conduct market research to identify clients, markets, and services.
- Contribute to the creation of compelling proposals to meet client’s needs and provide strategic information to support Business Development annual plans, budgets, and divisional growth strategy.
- Collaborate with the Leadership team to qualify new business leads and define expansion opportunities.
- Grow and maintain customer relations with all clients.
- Plan and coordinate company participation in conferences, meetings, exhibits, and special events to promote programs, services, and initiatives.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Previous experience in a Pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Ideally possess an established network of contacts in the life sciences industry.
- A clear understanding of the life sciences and engineering industries along with the contract services industry, including service level agreements.
- Comfortable with autonomy and thrives in an environment based on trust with accountability.
- Strong presentation, organisational, and technical skills.
- Familiarity with market research and sales forecasting principles and a competency in compiling statistical data, preparing stats and reports, while making recommendations.
- Proficient in developing and managing sales and operating budgets.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.