Barden are excited to continue our collaboration with a global pharmaceutical company in their search for a Finance Analyst to join their team, initially on a 9-month contract. Recognised as a great employer in Cork, this renowned business is seeking a finance professional who’ll be a key contributor across the business.
“We’re looking for someone ambitious, who possesses a sense of curiosity. Someone who wants to be involved in ensuring the company continues to move forward and can support this growth” – Finance Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Assist with preparation of the company’s Budget and Forecast process;
- Analysis of financial trends which will support key decision making for the business;
- Business partner with key senior stakeholders across the business to ensure reporting is timely and accurate;
- Responsible for building key relationships with Global teams;
- Delivering analysis for the global business and preparing related reports.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong Excel and systems experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong team player.
Please get in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions.Simple.