Barden are delighted to have been engaged by a leading multinational business in Cork to identify a qualified Financial Analyst to join their team for a 6/8-month contract. Leaders in the food and beverage industry, the successful person will be working as part of a large, highly professional team.
Reporting to a high-calibre Director of Finance, this person will be responsible for managing the budgeting and forecasting process for the group, CAPEX activities and working with various departments to ensure the continued success of the company.
“We are looking for someone with strong communication skills that enjoys business partnering with multiple stakeholders, while also supporting the wider business on a day-to-day basis. “ – Director of Finance
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with preparation of the Group’s Budget and Forecast process;
- Review of financial trends which will support key decision making for the business;
- Business partner with key senior stakeholders across the business to ensure reporting is timely and accurate;
- Delivering analysis for the global business and preparing related reports to support CAPEX activities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the business and cross functional teams at all levels;
- Preparation of presentations and ad-hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with relevant FP&A experience in industry is desirable;
- Costing experience desirable;
- This role will suit an ambitious qualified accountant that enjoys business partnering and commercial activities;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong Excel and systems experience;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team;
Curious? Feel free to get in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions.Simple.