Here in Barden we are delighted to be working with a thriving medium sized firms to assist them with their search for a Part Qualified Accountant to join their team.
Working collaboratively with a highly skilled team you will get exposure to the firms full range of services including audit, tax, accountancy and advisory.
As the primary contact for clients, you will have a genuine interest in interacting with clients and fostering lasting relationships.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Assisting in preparing financial statements & reconciling accounts
- Tax Preparation & tax compliance
- Supporting audit teams
- Supporting advisory projects
- Interacting with clients
- Learning and using accounting softwares
- Ad Hoc Tasks
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- ACA/ACCA/CPA Part Qualified
- 1-3 years practice experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable and able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Proficient IT Skills
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.