Barden are delighted to be partnering with a key client of ours who are looking for a strong Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join their team in Dundalk.
You will be reporting and working very closely with the HR Director who descibes how this role “will be integral to local HR strategy, collaborating with global HR, designing and implementing HR programs, policies, and procedures.”
The company with their global presence are united in their mission which is to accelerate and transform development and manufacturing in biologics to benefit global patients.
If you are a Senior HR professional and you’re looking for a broad impactful and interesting multifaceted role this could be the right one for you.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
- Collaborating and liaising with business leaders in Ireland and China to align global HR strategy
- Lead development and implementation of talent acquisition strategies in collaboration with TA Leaders
- Provide expert information on Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Learning and Development, Performance Management, Reward, Employee Relations and Employment Law Compliance
- Manage HR administration, including employee documentation, information, and performance management.
- Introduce, lead, and influence change management initiatives to enhance overall performance and HR capability.
- Responsible for timely monthly reporting on key HR metrics/deliverables
- Lead corporate social responsibility initiatives, plan and organize employee engagement activities and events.
- Ensure compliance with environmental, health and safety requirements, local site policies, and corporate policies.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
The director of HR is looking for someone passionate about partnering with them in building a best in class HR function
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Strong organizational, and planning skills
- Ability to work proactively in a fast-paced environment.
- HR Qualification
If this sounds like something that would interest you, for further information and a confidential discussion please reach out to me, Tara Higgins at Barden or apply through the link
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.