Barden has partnered with a leading Company to source an experienced Investment Senior Manager to oversee its Investment Fund, managing various transactions and supporting existing investee companies.
“This is an exciting and unique role as there is significant capital to invest as well as an existing established portfolio of investments.” Hiring Manager
Key responsibilities include:
- generating leads for the fund for potential investment conducting
- industry and company research assisting
- companies in business growth plans, analyzing financial and operational results researching
- legal and accounting issues related to transactions drafting
- investment term sheets and legal documentation
ABOUT THE PERSON
- The candidate should have a strong academic background, excellent analytical and IT skills, and at least five years of experience in Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Investment Banking, M&A, or equivalent.
- Experience in financial due diligence, business valuations, and investment structuring is required, along with the ability to cover the entire investment cycle.
- The candidate should be a proactive team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, adaptability to new challenges, and the ability to build relationships.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.