When it comes to job opportunities for experienced accountants in 2023, Dublin looks set to continue to be a highly dynamic and progressive market that greatly rewards ambition…
“Demand for manager/controller level accounting talent in Dublin continued unabated in 2022 and looks set to stay on that course through to Q1 2023 – if you’re an ambitious, open-minded, experienced accountant there is ample opportunity out there in Dublin to gain new learning and make next year really count” – Elaine Brady | Managing Partner | Barden | Dublin
Here’s some (just a snapshot!) of what is out there for you in Jan 2023 with Barden in Dublin:
- FP&A Manager / Pharma Start-Up / €80-100K DOE
- Group Finance Manager / Large Retail Group / €80-90K
- Head of Commercial Planning / Irish PLC / €100-120K
- Technical Accounting & Advisory Manager / Irish PLC / €100-110K
- Finance Manager / US Pharma / Contract / €80-100K
- CFO / Nursing Home Group / €100-120K
- M&A Manager / Renewable Energy / €90K
- FP&A Manager / Retail / €85-95K
- Revenue Manager / Tech / €90K
- Technical Manager / Tech / €90K
….and that’s just for starters. Many of our assignments don’t even make it to the public domain but are handled discreetly by our senior team in Dublin. If you want to get the full picture you should really talk with Barden. We’re where experienced accounting talent go before they start looking for a job. Simple.
If you, or someone in your network, are thinking of making January 2023 a time of change, or you’re just curious about your options, get in touch with Sarah Murphy (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ornaith Giblin (email@example.com) and the guys will take it from there. Easy.