Proud to once again sponsor the Dublin Chamber‘s International Women’s Day 2023 event, which will take place in person on 8th March in the Radisson Blu, Golden Lane.
Our very own Sandra Quinn ACA, Partner at Barden and expert in executive search and senior careers, will join Natasha Adams from Tesco Ireland, and a super panel of speakers to discuss the IWD23’s theme of #EmbraceEquity.
“Imagine a gender equal world. A world free of bias, stereotypes, and discrimination. A world that’s diverse, equitable, and inclusive. A world where difference is valued and celebrated. Together we can forge women’s equality. Collectively we can all #EmbraceEquity.”
On the night the speakers will discuss their careers, challenges they have overcome and offer advice to fellow business leaders.
Join us for this free, not be missed, in person event and hear from…
- MC: Ruth Scott, Radio Broadcaster
- Keynote speaker: Natasha Adams, CEO, Tesco Ireland
- Julie McLoughlin – JANDO
- Katharine Deas – Oriana B.
- Charmaine Kenny – Hatched Analytics
- Pauline Logan – Local Enterprise Offices
- Sandra Quinn ACA, Partner with Barden and expert in Executive Search and Senior Finance Careers.
For further info and to book click here.
#DCIWD23 #IWD2023 #EmbraceEquity