Taking place at 6pm tomorrow evening, Thursday 2nd March 2023, the CASSC FAE Careers Evening is an event designed specifically for FAE students to answer any questions they might have about their professional futures.
The evening has been structured to ensure members get access to the right information, at the right time, so that when they qualify they can make the right, and best, decisions about their professional future.
On the night we’ll hear from an expert panel of guest speakers including:
- Chair – Jonathan Olden | Managing Partner | Barden Munster
- Welcome Speaker –Evan O’Donnell | Co-Chair | CASSC & Assurance Associate | PwC
- Guest Speaker – Dan McCarthy ACA | Financial Accountant | Amarenco
- Barden Speaker – Siobhán Sexton ACA | Business Lead at Barden | Expert Recruiter in Recently Qualified Accounting, Tax and Practice Careers
- Guest Speaker – Aodán Ogden ACA | Financial Accountant | Brookfield Renewable
- Guest Speaker – John Kelly | Audit & Assurance Partner | Deloitte Ireland LLP
Those who attend will also be given the opportunity to ask any questions they might have about their professional futures, and to visit a variety of Barden information stands to speak directly to Barden’s expert newly qualified careers team.
Key Event Details
- Date: 2nd March 2023
- Time: 6pm-8pm
- Venue: The Blue Room, The Dean, Horgans Quay Northern Quarter, Railway Street, The Dean Cork, Cork, Ireland
- Cost: Free of charge
- To Book: Click here