When it comes to job opportunities for experienced accountants in 2023, Cork looks set to continue to be a highly dynamic and progressive market that greatly rewards ambition…
“Demand for manager/controller level accounting talent in Cork continued unabated in 2022 and looks set to stay on that course through to Q1 2023 – with talent continuing to be in high demand and low supply, it’s close to the perfect jobs market for ambitious accountants. There has never been a better time to be curious about what opportunities might be out there for you” – Denis Galvin | Director | Senior Appointments | Barden Cork
Here’s some (just a snapshot!) of what is out there for you in Jan 2023 with Barden in Cork:
- Commercial Business Partner / Manufacturing / €75k – €85k
- Financial Controller / FMCG / €70k – €80k
- Global Controller (SaaS) / Technology / €80k – €85k
- Senior Financial Accountant / Renewables / €70k – €80k
- Finance Manager (4-day week) / Investments / €80k – €85k
- Finance & Systems Manager / FMCG / €70k – €75k
- Financial Controller / Hospitality / €70k – €80k
- M&A Development Manager / Renewables / €80k – €100k
- Senior Manager (12-month contract) / Pharma / €75k – €80k
….and that’s just for starters. Many of our assignments don’t even make it to the public domain but are handled discreetly by our senior team in Cork. If you want to get the full picture you should really talk with Barden. We’re where experienced accounting talent go before they start looking for a job. Simple.
If you, or someone in your network, are thinking of making January 2023 a time of change, or you’re just curious about your options, get in touch with Denis Galvin (email@example.com) or Caroline Frawley (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the guys will take it from there. Easy.