Demand for IT professionals has effectively mirrored the lockdown cycle for the past 12 months – as restrictions increased demand dampened, as restrictions eased demand increased. As the country emerges from its 4th lockdown our predicted spike in demand has come early and come fast. Decision-makers are more optimistic for Q3, Q4 and beyond and as such are beginning to make investment decisions now.
“What future critical investments will most companies make over the coming year – investments in technology of course. That’s why we’re seeing a spike in demand for IT Leaders right now, a spike that is preceding this investment cycle and is likely to last well into Q3 and beyond”, says Killian O’Leary, IT Partner with Barden.
Right now Killian’s IT Recruitment Practice is handling a number of exclusive assignments nationally with key multinational companies (both homegrown and FDI-led). A flavour of which includes:
- Head of IT Operations (Dublin – Perm)
- Head of Retail Systems (Dublin – Perm)
- Director of Software Development (Cork – Perm)
- Principal Enterprise Architect (Perm – Dublin)
- Interim CISO (Contract – Dublin)
- Principal InfoSec Analyst (Perm – Cork)
- Principal Cyber Security Engineer (Perm – Cork)
If you’re in a leadership role in IT and want to make the most of this moment in time then drop Killan a line (email@example.com) and Killian and his team will take it from there. Easy.