Demand for talent in investment/asset management firms has most certainly shifted to a higher gear over the past couple of months, and we don’t see this changing any time soon.
“The confluence of opportunities from Brexit, legislative changes, pent up demand and our emergence from our longest lockdown are all combining to create an utterly unique moment in time for investment management firms in Ireland” – Fionnán O’Sullivan | Manager Partner | Financial Services | Barden
Right now Fionnán and his team are working on a wide array of opportunities with asset management and related firms nationally. An example of just some of these opportunities include:
- AVP/VP Reporting – Fund Services – Dublin/Cork
- Regulatory Reporting Accountant – Investment Manager – Dublin
- Business Development Manager – Fintech – Dublin
- Operations Analyst (ManCo) – Asset Manager – Dublin
- Client Reporting Accountant – Asset Manager (start-up) – Cork
- Research Analyst – Asset Manager (start-up) – Cork
- Market Development Director – Fintech – Dublin
- Compliance Manager/Director – Investment Management – Dublin
- Fund Manager – Investment Management – Dublin
- Risk Management Associate – Fund Manager – Dublin
- Investment Oversight Associate – Fund Manager – Dublin
If you’re a financial services professional looking to take the next step and make the very most of what 2021 has to offer, contact Fionnán O’Sullivan (email@example.com), and Fionnán and his team will take it from there. Simple.