As a newly qualified accountant coming out of training contract in 2023, there are lots of things you’ll be thinking and wondering about.
For many people, just like you, money is usually high on the agenda. You have, after all, worked hard and sacrificed a lot, so it’s only fair to be compensated correctly for the value of your time.
- What’s the going salary for a newly qualified accountant?
- What information is accurate and what can I rely on?
- I heard Mary got 52K and Laura got 62K – what does that mean?
- How do I benchmark my salary against the going ‘rate’ out there?
Join us for the next instalment of the Barden and CASSI (The Chartered Accountants Ireland Student Society) webinar series where we answer all your salary questions and share the latest insights from the recently published Salary Survey 2023 by Barden and Chartered Accountants Leinster Society.
About the Event
In this webinar Brian O’Connor ACA, Team Lead with Barden Leinster, will chat with Niall O’Keeffe, Senior Associate with Barden Leinster, to bring you THE best guide to salaries for newly qualified accountants.
Based on actual stats we’ve gathered over the number of months, along with the results from the recent Chartered Accountants Leinster Society Salary Survey this event will bring you the most up-to-date and accurate information about salaries for newly qualified accountants as well as …
- the current average base salaries for newly qualified accountants
- other key findings from our recent Barden and CAI Leinster Society salary survey
- other benefits you can expect
- what you should take into consideration when choosing a new role (don’t focus solely on money)
- when is a good time to start looking for a new role
Please make sure to have your questions ready too, as we’ll include lots of time for Q&A, ensuring you get the answers you need to navigate THE best next steps for your professional future.
Key Event Details
- Date: Friday 15th September
- Time: 1.00pm-1.45pm
- Venue: Zoom
- Speakers: Brian O’Connor ACA| Team | Barden Leinster & Niall O’Keeffe ACA | Senior Associate | Barden Leinster
- Cost: Free Of Charge
- To Book: Click here