“Whether you’re a trainee, qualified accountant or hiring manager you’ll know that reward is no longer just about pay. Increasingly, as extrinsic reward levels become expected, it is intrinsic reward that is becoming the defining factor in people’s career decisions.” Elaine Brady | Managing Partner | Barden Dublin
Yes salary is important but the recent Chartered Accountants Ireland Leinster Society Salary Survey, in partnership with Barden, shows that it’s not just all about the money!
- 52% would sacrifice 10% of remuneration for better work life balance flexible working arrangements.
- 86% place a strong value on work life balance and flexible working arrangements.
- 62% of people said their new boss is a defining decision on whether or not to move jobs.
- 32% are supported with further study opportunities.
- 52% are supported with ‘flexible working arrangements’ and 65% are supported with the ‘ability to work from home.’
Included also are a list of the most common fringe benefits in the sector including institute subscriptions, pension scheme, health insurance, share options and sponsored personal development.
The Salary Survey is the perfect guide for you in terms of salary, fringe benefits and other rewards in the accounting sector.
Need help achieving your ambitions?
We’re laser focused on your future. Here to help you achieve your ambitions, our team of experts are ready with lots of CV, LinkedIn, interview and career advice along with cutting edge market insights. So get in touch with our team of experts today on email@example.com.
Make the right decision for you – experience Barden. It’s more than just a job – it’s your future.