A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Pricing Manager to join the leadership team of one of Irelands leading Customers Service Providers. The business has a strong brand and represents some of the countries largest organisations.
As Commercial Pricing Manager, you will play a key role in developing, advising, influencing and delivering the overall strategy of the business.
“We are seeking someone who has excellent communication, negotiation and leadership skills. As we aim to grow our business, we see this role as vital in achieving the long term goals of the company.” – VP Finance
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Ensure that commercial strategy for new business opportunities are developed correctly and are priced accordingly
- Daily interaction with Senior Management on business decisions. Influence senior stakeholders on strategy and decision making
- Ensure long term risks to company performance are identified and mitigated
- Responsible for motivating and developing a team of commercial finance professionals, promoting a culture of continuous improvement
- Create safeguards for future revenues through the development of Pricing controls
- Present to various senior stakeholders, both internal and external on the value drivers within the business
- Develop a strong understanding of the business through building relationships across different departments
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant with 5+ years experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent commercial modelling skills
- Positive, engaging, motivated and enthusiastic
- Commercially aware individual with a solution driven mindset
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.