Barden are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a growing Irish business in the hospitability sector, located in Kerry, to identify a commercially-minded Financial Accountant to join the team.
The successful candidate will be a highly driven, adaptable and outgoing people person who can support the growth of the business. The role will be wide and varying where no two days will be the same and provide the successful person with strong progression opportunities.
“The business is rapidly growing and we are looking for someone who is ambitious and curious and wants to play a key role in this growth” – Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate financial reporting of the group
- Optimise cash flow performance by managing the working capital of the business
- Monitor the performance indicators of the business including revenue and margin analysis
- Understand and influence the cost drivers as appropriate
- Prepare and present quarterly budgets and forecasts
- Act as a trusted business partner to all functions within the group.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
- Naturally inquisitive mindset with a can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to work effectively with the wider team
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to act on own initiative.
Curious? Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.